When the tobacco herb was found it was well known for its medicinal properties. But today tobacco is a dangerous product in the whole world. When someone smokes it goes into the lung and then spreads in the complete body. The studies say that after ten seconds of the puff, the harmful chemicals reach your body. Like into your brain, lungs, and other parts. If you ask someone why they do smoke? The most common response which you will get from them are, that they feel very happy, and it gives them full energy. To avoid tobacco, there are many tobacco free alternative, which can be used by all chain smokers. Let us see some health damages which can be occurred due to tobacco.
- Cancer: Tobacco leads to lung cancer but, it does not stop their people, can get cancer in the mouth, lips, nose, stomach, liver, blood, and many more. In short, if we have to say smoking can cause cancer anywhere in the body.
- Respiratory problems: Due to smoking, most people get affected with respiratory problems. The airflow in the lungs is reduced, and if people do not stop smoking, then the condition can worsen more, and slowly it will increase asthma. Many other products can help you to stop smoking, like tobacco free pouches with nicotine.
- Heart diseases and blood circulation problems: Smoking is the foremost cause of heart diseases and heart attacks. Due to smoking the chances of blood clots increases. And once the blood gets clot then there is no proper flow of blood in the complete body. That can lead to disability of any part of the body. Some of the people have to go through surgery to cut off their limbs due to improper flow of blood.
- Diabetes: Type two diabetics can be caused due to smoking habits. It has been found that compared to non-smokers the percentage of type two diabetes is higher in smokers. Type one diabetic conditions can be more worsen if the smoking is not stopped.
- Infections: Smoking can affect your immune system and make it weaker. Due to this, the person will be easily infected, by the different bacterial and viral infections spread in the world.
- Dental problems: Due to heavy smoking, the person can have gum diseases, loosen the teeth, and cause tooth sensitivity. If smoking is not stopped, gum diseases can increase and reach a stage where even the medication may not work.
- Hearing and vision loss: Smoking can reduce the flow of blood in the inner part of the ear. Which can lead to loss of hearing, and it can also make you blind.
Finally, smoking will reduce your lifespan, so be far from it and safeguard your health.